Practice Areas

Image of visa and passport

Nonimmigrant Visas

B1, F1, H1, J1, K1, O1, Q1 & R1 Visas

I am experienced in B1 'Visitor for Business', B2 extensions 'Visitor for Pleasure' (i.e. Tourist Visa), F1 'a nonimmigrant visa for those wishing to study in the U.S.', H1 'visas for skilled workers', J1 'visas for exchange visitors participating in specialty programs', K1 'fiancé/fiancée visas', O1 'visas for individuals who possess extraordinarily abilities in the sciences, arts, education business or sports', Q1 'visas for employment training or cultural exchange', and R1 'religious worker' visas.

USCIS Visa Logo

Employment Based Petitions

Labor Certificates (PERMs), EB1 and EB2

I have successfully prepared and filed applications for labor certificates (PERMs); EB1 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Professors or Researchers; and EB2 National Interest Waivers. I am very successful in these types of cases and am happy to provide an opinion on a person's eligibility for these categories. I will not take a case unless I truly believe that the case will be successful.

Immigration citizenship ceremony

Family Based Petitions

Green Card through Marriage, Immediate relative or Dependent

I am happy to counsel people in family based petitions, and will either prepare and file the case on your behalf or provide a consultation, give advice on how to prepare the case. I will also prepare you for your interview and accompany you to the interview with USCIS at your request.

Immigration citizenship ceremony

Legal Services

All types of nonimigrant visas, Extensions, and Family based petitions

I concentrate on many types of nonimmigrant visas, employment and family based petitions. I am experienced in B2 extensions, F1, H1, J1, K1, O1, Q1, and R1 petitions, along with PERMs, EB1, EB2 and EB3 immigrant visas. I can assist in all aspects of family based petitions. If you have an immigration issue, please feel free to email me with some details of your case, and I will be happy to tell you if I can assist you in your case. If I feel that your case is better served by another expert in the area, I will refer you to that expert. What matters to me is what is best for the client.